Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ABC Books

This is a little unrelated to preschool, but this was on my list of things to share this summer, and I totally forgot. For my end of the year gift to all the kids, I made a cool (at least I thought so) ABC book for each child. I did a page for each letter of the alphabet, printed them and put them in dollar store albums and they each got their own book with pictures of them and their friends from the preschool year.

Well, here's my secret to the book. I am an avid digital scrapbooker (here's the blog I actually update regularly for that), and used this amazing ABC kit by AmyDane Designs.

I didn't even have to make the pages, because they are brag book pages I bought pre-made. So, I can brag all I want about this book, because all I did was slip pictures (with photoshop) into an already made page, and add the journaling. I don't see the brag book pages for sale anymore, but she does have this great quick page pack that would make and amazing alphabet book!

I'm sharing this now because AmyDane Designs is going out of business this month! So all her kits are 75% off and then they'll be gone forever. So, if you're into scrapbooking, or want to make an ABC book for your child, go grab it now because at the end of September, it will be gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment