Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School

The first day of preschool today was great! We didn't have any tears, they were all so ready to start preschool! I took pictures of the room set-up last night and tried last night and today, but can't get them uploaded to the computer. I think my cord has gone bad, but I'll get pics up soon! I love for you to see what your kids are going to be doing each week so I'll get the problem fixed so you can see future plans.
I am especially excited about what we have planned for dramatic play next week. We're learning all about summer and the sun and we'll have a big beach in our classroom. It should be lots of fun. I'll post pics when I can!
Thanks for sharing your kiddos with me today! We really had a great day of playing together, trying to learn some new songs, and documenting our favorite things in our journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment